Dr. Lobsang Dhondup, Dr. Cynthia Husted and Paul J. Mills of UC San Diego. Tibetan Medicine Conference on Mind-Body Health held at Harvard in October, 2017
Lobsang Dhondup and Cynthia Husted.Tibetan medicine and regeneration. Ann NY Acad Sci, 2009; 1172: 115-122.
Lobsang Dhondup and Cynthia Husted. Tibetan Medical Interpretation of Myelin Lipids and Multiple Sclerosis. Ann NY Acad Sci, 2009; 1172: 278-296.
Cynthia Husted and Lobsang Dhondup Bridging the Gap Between Science and Traditional Medicine: Microscopic and Macroscopic Agreement of Three nyes pa Descriptions of Multiple Sclerosis.
Pennyroyal G, Dhondup L, Husted C. A Review of Medicinal Plant Patents. Recent Patents on Biomedical Engineering, 2011; 4:126-138.
- Tibetan medicine interpretation of myelin and multiple sclerosis. Tibet House U.S. & Columbia Integrative Medicine Program, Longevity & Optimal Health Conference: Integrating Eastern & Western Perspectives, September 18-21, 2006.
- Department of Anthropology, History and Social Medicine and Osher Center for Integrative Medicine. Workshop on Tibetan Medicine. Tibetan medicine interpretation of myelin and multiple sclerosis, University of California, San Francisco, May 2004.
- Second International Congress on Tibetan Medicine. Tibetan medicine interpretation of myelin and multiple sclerosis. Washington, DC, November 2003.
- Second International Congress on Tibetan Medicine, Washington, D.C. Tibetan Medicine and Cancer. November 2003.
- Overview of Tibetan Medicine for Family Practice Residents, Indiana University School of Medicine, Ball Memorial Hospital, Muncie, IN, October 2002.
- International Congress on Tibetan Medicine, Washington, D.C., 1999.
- World Health Organization, Represented the Medical University of Mongolia to give the most advanced lecture on Traditional Tibetan Medicine to doctors practicing Tibetan Medicine in Mongolia, 1997.
- International Conference on Eastern Medicine, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia; represented Tibetan Medical Institute, Dharamsala, India; lectured on pulse diagnosis and infectious diseases, 1995.
- Inner Asian Research Center, Cambridge, England, lecturer for two months, 1993.
- International Conference on Eastern Medicine, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia; represented Menpa Dratsang Institute for Doctors; lectured on diagnosing and treating cancer, 1993.
Publications provided below in PDF format.